Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Form is unable to open at client side (Oracle 9.0.2.0.6 Windows Server 2003)
Form is unable to open at client side [message #294430] Thu, 17 January 2008 10:14 Go to next message
M.Shakeel Azeem
Dear All,

i m very newbie to application server ,
i had successfully installed and configured 10g(9.0.4) Application Server forms and Report Services
and also deployed forms at application server
when i enter the following url at application server' browser
http://shakeel:7777/forms90/f90servlet?form=emp1

the form is opened with no-problem
but when i use the same url at any client'browser
the form is not opened with the message at browser windo
page could not be opened

should i need to do something at client side ?

please suggest!

Re: Form is unable to open at client side [message #294496 is a reply to message #294430] Thu, 17 January 2008 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Did you turn off pop-up blocker in your internet browser? Also, if it is MS Internet Explorer, check whether Tools - Internet Options - Advanced tab - Security section - Allow active content to run in files on My Computer.
Re: Form is unable to open at client side [message #299165 is a reply to message #294496] Sun, 10 February 2008 05:10 Go to previous message
bbaz
Did you find a Solution to your Problem??

Test if the Application Server is reachable from the Client Machines. i.e. PING the machine.

Sometimes you might have to type the Application Server WITH or WITHOUT the domain name and try calling the form from the client machine again.

Hope this helps.
Baz
Previous Topic: Application server with developer suite
Next Topic: How to configure a report server on 9i application server release 1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:05:18 CDT 2024