Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » How to restrict user privileges on iAS to only one OC4J? (iAS 10.1.2.0.2)
How to restrict user privileges on iAS to only one OC4J? [message #284884] Sun, 02 December 2007 09:32 Go to next message
ssladic
At my work, we have Oracle Application Server 10.1.2.0.2. There we have many OC4J containers and
in those containers we have applications deployed. Now, i have administartor username and password
and of course i can access everything there is. But we have outsourcing and they will deploy their own
application in one OC4J that i will create for them. The question is: is it possible and how to do it, that
i create new username and password for our outsource, so that this new user could access ONLY
their own OC4J and then there deploy their application as often as they want?
I use Enterprise Manager for accessing iAS and deploying applications there.
Any solution? Thank you very much for any help you could give me. I was searching on metalink, but
i am not even sure if i should search under iAS or under LDAP or... So, thank you for anything useful...
Re: How to restrict user privileges on iAS to only one OC4J? [message #286094 is a reply to message #284884] Thu, 06 December 2007 08:03 Go to previous message
rebeccah@falcorp.co.za

hi
did you ever find an answer to the problem , if you did can you posted

thanks

rebeccah
Previous Topic: want to use multiple report engine
Next Topic: Problem when Installing Infrastructure services 10.1.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:59:02 CDT 2024