Home » Other » Training & Certification » Certifications in Oracle JDeveloper
Certifications in Oracle JDeveloper [message #280246] Mon, 12 November 2007 23:42 Go to next message
Asma123
I have a fair amount of experience in Oracle Forms/Reports Developer (6i & 10g). But I do not feel secure about the future of Oracle Developer (Forms/Reports) and want to move towards Oracle JDeveloper 10g. According to my knowledge and study, Oracle JDeveloper is the best technology to switch from Forms / Reports Developer 10g and it is a very powerful application. I want to get myself certified in Oracle JDeveloper 10g. Are there any certifications available for Oracle JDeveloper 10g. If not, then are there any plans to start? If I want to start my study, which books should I follow and where should I start from ?

Looking forward to your reply

Re: Certifications in Oracle JDeveloper [message #280273 is a reply to message #280246] Tue, 13 November 2007 00:52 Go to previous message
Maaher
I can't think of a JDeveloper certification. The OCP that comes closest is Oracle9iAS Administrator OCA or Oracle 10gAS Administrator OCP. Perhaps a Sun certification is more appropriate. You could go for SCJD or SCEA.

MHE
Previous Topic: Help with triggers
Next Topic: PL/SQL Table (merged)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:04:48 CDT 2024