Home » Other » Training & Certification » Appex Training
Appex Training [message #256840] Mon, 06 August 2007 21:23 Go to next message
ddalley
We are considering using Appex (Application Express) for developing a custom application. I see Oracle offer a 4 day application express training course and wanted to know if its good value. Also if anyone has other suggestions for training please let me know.

Thanks, David
Re: Appex Training [message #256964 is a reply to message #256840] Tue, 07 August 2007 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ebrian
Is the 4-day training actually being offered by Oracle University as an Instructor-Led class? I was only aware of the 3-days HTML DB (APEX predecessor) training class thru Oracle.

One caveat I would offer for the training, is to inquire as to what version of the software the training class covers. Other colleagues that have taken the APEX training thru Oracle University were dismayed when they found out that the "latest & greatest" APEX training class they signed up for was actually covering a version that was 2-versions old.
Re: Appex Training [message #257237 is a reply to message #256964] Tue, 07 August 2007 18:16 Go to previous message
ddalley
Thanks for your reply - it's much appreciated. Oracle have just recently introduced this instructor-led couse focused around version 3. We nealy fell into the same trap by signing up to a version 2 course and have waited for this one to become available.

http://education.oracle.co.uk/html/oracle/15944US/D49183GC20.htm

Thanks, David
Previous Topic: Provide me answers as soon as possible
Next Topic: even positioned rows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:38:38 CDT 2024