Home » Other » Training & Certification » Application Training and Authoring
icon3.gif  Application Training and Authoring [message #241649] Wed, 30 May 2007 05:15 Go to next message
anupamrath
Hello!
I'm from Bangalore, India. My name is Anupam Rath.
I have a solution for your training, in form of a software suite.

We are the resellers and provide customer support for. Epaince INC USA, who has developed a software by the name epiPlex.

epiPlex is a suite of products well tried out globally. This product has been well accepted in various types of businesses ranging from Software companies, BPOs, Banks, Financial institutes, manufacturers, Insurance companies and many other sectors.

This suite of products helps IT and Training departments to bring down the time, to achieve optimal training in effective manner and also deployment of the employees after the training. epiPlex can capture human interaction on any software; and the same can be customized to make interactive flash presentations, documents or a cue cards as training material for all employees. epiPlex helps in replicating a best practitioner's performance across an enterprise. The facility of coaching, guiding and testing the end user also helps in picking the best of the practitioners and also training others to increase efficiency. There are many other features and utilities in this package which make it a complete solution for; creating training material, testing and analyzing employees in an enterprise.

To List a few of our clients:
USA
Motorola, Inc
CISCO
IBM
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
IRS
BMC Software, Inc

Japan
Advanced Polytechnic College
Computer Associates Japan, Ltd.
Microsoft Japan
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Toyota Industries Corporation
Honda R and D Co. Ltd
Nikon Corporation

Australia
CityLink Melbourne Ltd.
Melbourne Cricket Club
Neller Software
Workbench International
Corporate Systems Pty. Ltd.
QBE Management Services Pty. Ltd
Sensis Pty Ltd

India
Hewlett Packard (HP)
Wipro Technologies
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Citicorp
Infosys
ICICI Global
iFlex Solutions Ltd

Other Countries
Deutsche Bank – UK
Force tec – Korea
Samsung sds co. ltd. – Korea
Unisys – Malaysia
Audit New Zealand – New Zealand
Master Skills – South Africa
Hutton Bank – Sri Lanka

If you give me your email ID I can share a few more points of our Software suite package.

Regards,
Anupam
Re: Application Training and Authoring [message #241897 is a reply to message #241649] Wed, 30 May 2007 22:18 Go to previous message
sarath.se

Hi,
i am sarath, i am new to banglore, i finished my oracle course nd came for job search, i need some help from u. The thing is i want to discuss interview point of view question. what kind of questions they will ask at the interview, how to respond all those things i have to lean. pls help me ok.

this is my yahoo id : lella_sarath@yahoo.co.in

i am waiting for u r replay.

Thanks & Regards
sarath
Previous Topic: Need FAQs for AP and GL
Next Topic: Learn "ORACLE CLINICAL"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:41:20 CDT 2024