Home » Other » Training & Certification » Is ther any placement cum training for OCP in bangalore ?
Is ther any placement cum training for OCP in bangalore ? [message #239278] Mon, 21 May 2007 22:23 Go to next message
ravi143
Iam planning to do OCP . but iam confused to join in which institute.can anyone help me ? i heard sql star is better one which had campuses too. so can u tell me is ther any placement cum training for OCP in bangalore ???????????????
Re: Is ther any placement cum training for OCP in bangalore ? [message #239740 is a reply to message #239278] Wed, 23 May 2007 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravi143
iam confused to join sql star or nIIT . please reply me soon.
Re: Is ther any placement cum training for OCP in bangalore ? [message #240138 is a reply to message #239278] Thu, 24 May 2007 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravi143
hai friends,
Everyone in this oracle field, i think its better to do OCP certificate because it brings more confidence for us on oracle and also give us extra certificate which others wont have and also our job oppurtunites will increase and also salary increase

and to join training its better to join in any oracle authorized center since we get training certificate too which can be useful in future.me joining in sql star in bangalore ....
so can u give whteher it is right decision or not ! i hope you will give reply to this topic....................
Re: Is ther any placement cum training for OCP in bangalore ? [message #240196 is a reply to message #240138] Thu, 24 May 2007 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
I think certification serves no other purpose then filling Larrys pockets and easing the mind of inept managers.
I have seen SO many people preparing for OCP or whatever OCx, asking the most basic of questions, that just the certificate doesn't show me anything.
This all started with MicroSoft, with the MicroSoft Certified Reboot Engineers, that were not even able to power on a machine.
The books forgot to mention where the power-switch was located.
Re: Is ther any placement cum training for OCP in bangalore ? [message #241216 is a reply to message #239278] Mon, 28 May 2007 22:06 Go to previous message
ravi143
i dont agree with frank. this certification is very useful for career in these days.
Previous Topic: Need info on 11i Financials Certification
Next Topic: Need FAQs for AP and GL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:54:08 CDT 2024