Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Calculation Field (merged)
Calculation Field (merged) [message #228920] Wed, 04 April 2007 09:22 Go to next message
Sudha S Teki
Hi,

Iam a Oracle forms designer, I am new to JDeveloper 10.1.3.1.0, i've created jspx pages, and in bussiness components diagram i can see the current date, and total which iam caluculating quantity * price, and i can save the details in my table also. But while running this page into browser iam unable to see the calculated total field, it's showing zero only. And while saving it's not saving the current date, and total field. Please Any one can explain how to get calculated total field in browser and saving into the table.

Thanks in advance

Sudha Teki.

Upd-mod: Please don't cross post your questions.

[Updated on: Mon, 09 April 2007 21:14] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Calculation field, pleaase help me [message #229051 is a reply to message #228920] Thu, 05 April 2007 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sudha S Teki
Hi,

Iam a oracle forms developer, now we want to develop all forms in jdeveloper 10.1.3.1.0, my from, while testing in jdeveloper it's giving all calculation fields and storing in the database also. But while running in net browser, iam not able to get current date, and calculated field.

Please can any one help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance

Sudha Teki
Calculated field (merged) [message #231115 is a reply to message #228920] Sat, 14 April 2007 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sudha S Teki
Hi,

Iam a oracle forms developer, now we want to develop all forms in jdeveloper 10.1.3.1.0, my from, while testing in Business Development in jdeveloper it's giving all calculation fields and storing in the database also. But while running in net browser, iam not able to get current date, and calculated field.

Please can any one help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance

Sudha Teki
Now I am able to see my Calculated Field.. [message #231280 is a reply to message #231115] Mon, 16 April 2007 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sudha S Teki
Laughing

Hi,

Now I am able to see my Calculated Field in Browser. But I am not able to save it in Table, do i've to change any property for this?

Thanks

Sudha.
Re: Now I am able to see my Calculated Field.. [message #234668 is a reply to message #231280] Wed, 02 May 2007 15:11 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I have merged 4 (FOUR!!!) topics you have opened about the same problem. Please, stop doing that! Continue discussion (if any) in the original topic.
Previous Topic: XML: Printing NEWLINE character in output through XMLTransform
Next Topic: Web Development Tools
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:56:51 CDT 2024