Home » Other » Training & Certification » career in Oraapps
career in Oraapps [message #227385] Wed, 28 March 2007 02:18 Go to next message
amitpuranik
I am 30 year old employee (M.COM)working in finance platform. From last 3 years i am working in oracle as a enduser. And now i am addicted to oracle 11i and want to make career out of it. I have few clarifications. Appreciate if anybody answer my querys.

1) May month i am planning to enroll for oracle 11i course from Oracle University and July month i am planning to write OCP Test.

2) Recently Oracle upgraded from 11i to 12 and I am in dilemma can I go for Oracle 11i for both training and OCP or shall I wait for Oracle 12.

3) If I wait for Oracle 12 training I am sure it is not going to happen immediately. Hope I need to wait for one more year and age is also not with me I will turn 31 and its going to be challenge for me to get a job on same platform.

4) If I want to under go training for Oracle Account Receivable in Oracle University is it possible to attend any one of module in oracle financials 11i

Can anybody please advice.

Regards
Amit

Amit Puranik
Re: career in Oraapps [message #229666 is a reply to message #227385] Mon, 09 April 2007 10:13 Go to previous message
mlgonsalv
Hi Amit,
Which location are you taking the training? Can you email me the contact info for Oracle Financials training in India at mlgonsalv@hotmail.com.
Thanks in advance.
MG
Previous Topic: OCA 1Z0-147 dumps needed
Next Topic: Learn Oracle from Oracle!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:12:59 CDT 2024