Home » Other » Training & Certification » Progress with Self-Test Software CD
Progress with Self-Test Software CD [message #223105] Wed, 07 March 2007 10:03 Go to next message
DanAshcroft
HI
I started out studying for the 1Z0 007 exam 6 weeks ago. I am taking a preparation course with a university in US (online).

I just received the Self Test CD bundle and I feel pretty phased by a number of the questions surrounding joins and subqueries. My average score is around 40% right now. I at least now know where to focus on - the aforesaid areas.

Does anyone have any idea where I might look for more subquery questions or notes? I am not looking for "dump" type stuff, but explanations. I have read the Couchman text back to back but the material on subqueries is just a taster.

If the questions on the exam are anything like those on the CD then I wont be booking my exam for a long time yet (and I want to finish sometime this year for both exams!)

Thanks for any helpful replies.
DA
Re: Progress with Self-Test Software CD [message #223335 is a reply to message #223105] Thu, 08 March 2007 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
These are the group from which you will get a question in your 007 exam so 75% of the section requires a certain join operation so yes you are looking at questions which involves join.

Writing Basic SQL Select Statements
Restricting and Sorting Data
Single-Row Functions
Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
Aggregating Data using Group Functions
Subqueries
Producing Readable Output with iSQL*Plus
Manipulating Data
Creating and Managing Tables
Including Constraints
Creating Views
Creating Other Database Objects
Re: Progress with Self-Test Software CD [message #228074 is a reply to message #223105] Sat, 31 March 2007 04:22 Go to previous message
awan
if u need dumps for 1zo-007 , u can contact me at email removed by moderator

[Mod-edit: dumps are illegal. Request for dumps will be moderated.]

[Updated on: Sat, 31 March 2007 05:54] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Oracle 10g pl/sql programming book
Next Topic: Training on Apps in Singapore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 03:37:09 CDT 2024