Home » Other » Training & Certification » Enquiry for DBA course in New Delhi
Enquiry for DBA course in New Delhi [message #222417] Sun, 04 March 2007 07:49 Go to next message
prati7
Hi
I would like to know if there are any Training institutes offering Oracle DBA training courses from the experienced IT professionals or any Courses conducted by Oracle itself in Delhi.
Thanks
Re: Enquiry for DBA course in New Delhi [message #222420 is a reply to message #222417] Sun, 04 March 2007 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Google gives me 50,300 hits.
C'mon people, if you don't even know how to find this, I am afraid you are not the right material for ICT..
Re: Enquiry for DBA course in New Delhi [message #222421 is a reply to message #222420] Sun, 04 March 2007 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prati7
Hi
I think Everyone knows about Google and most of us do that before posting a question over here . I too tried the same But the results were not up to my satisfaction.Thats why I would better like to put it in a forum where there may be experienced professionals who can help me out with their advice . I m specifically looking for training from some professional Oracle DBAs .
Thanks
Re: Enquiry for DBA course in New Delhi [message #222422 is a reply to message #222421] Sun, 04 March 2007 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammad Taj

Thats why I would better like to put it in a forum where there may be experienced professionals who can help me out with their advice .
Yes, i give you advice on TECHNICAL QUESTION,ON Your career path.
for training institute you have to use GOOGLE.
or
visit ORACLE website.

I m specifically looking for training from some professional Oracle DBAs .

New Delhi 

Oracle Education
I IFCI Tower, 3rd Floor, Building # 61,  
Con.Person : Arshiya Zakaulla 
Email Id : [email][email]arshiya.zakaulla@oracle.com[/email][/email]   
Phone : +91 80 4108 4656  
Toll free Number: 1800 425 8877
Email id : edus_in@oracle.com

http://www.oracle.com/global/in/education/maps/contact_us_india.html

Are you go through above link before posting ?

regards
Taj

[Updated on: Sun, 04 March 2007 09:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Enquiry for DBA course in New Delhi [message #222423 is a reply to message #222422] Sun, 04 March 2007 09:47 Go to previous message
prati7
I already said i dint find the result from Google good enough for me . And yes i too have gone through the same link .. and mailed at the ids provided at the link for delhi you mentioned and i dint receive any reply . Thats why i thought it would be better to post it here ..
For the second part , i would like to mention it could be a training institute or training from experienced Oracle DBA .. Its the learning that matters ...
Previous Topic: Enquiry for Oracle DBA cource
Next Topic: using soft link for Datafile for Dataguard (Standby)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:27:13 CDT 2024