Home » Other » Training & Certification » Enquiry for Oracle DBA cource
Enquiry for Oracle DBA cource [message #221136] Sat, 24 February 2007 05:11 Go to next message
dk_garg19
Hi to everybody

I want to do DBA cource or Peoplesoft cource currently i am in Gurgaon(INDIA)

can anybody suggest me from where I get the proper guidance

Dharmesh Garg
mail me at dharmesh.garg@gmail.com
Re: Enquiry for Oracle DBA cource [message #222412 is a reply to message #221136] Sun, 04 March 2007 04:10 Go to previous message
sshpocp
Hello Dharmesh,

It's a good idea of doing Oracle DBA course. DBA job is really a challenging one and interesting too.

Well, As far as I know, doing Oracle DBA course would be good from the Oracle Authorized Centers i.e. Oracle University/SQL * International partner of Oracle. I hope you can get the location details and other in Google. If you feel, the fee is huge or not affordable doing the course from the above centers. I would prefer you to go to Hyderabd,Andhra Pradesh (India) to do the same course from the Local institutions. There you may find many centers who can train in you in the same domain. Please search in Google about Hyderabad IT courses Centers.

In addition to that, before you go for doing Oracle DBA course, I would strongly request you to go through the DBA concepts in advance, even if you don't know or understand. Because, during the training it will very handy and useful to you.

After doing the relevant courses, your next step would be, preparing for OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) exams. OCP gives good advantage.

Best of luck in advance.

Regards,
Sabdar Syed,
http://sabdarsyed.blogspot.com

Previous Topic: Oracle Apps. - Financial short-term course preferably at Pune or near by
Next Topic: Enquiry for DBA course in New Delhi
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 09:37:56 CDT 2024