Home » Infrastructure » Linux » concurrent manager error
concurrent manager error [message #201022] Thu, 02 November 2006 04:42 Go to next message
srinivasn
Hai Everyone,
Iam working on oracle apps 11.5.10.2 version on linux server.Pls help me out in solving this problem.My problem is that while iam running my concurrent program then iam getting the following error
error:-
-------
This request will not be processed because there are currently no managers running that can process it.

This is an error condition. There are one or more managers defined that can process this request that should be running at this time, but do not appear to be running.
and
In SRS-window my status is
phase:-inactive

pls help me in sloving this problem.iam in urgent.

Thanks & Regards
srinivas

Re: concurrent manager error [message #201648 is a reply to message #201022] Mon, 06 November 2006 03:31 Go to previous message
taboo168

Hi Srinivas,

Firstly, You should login oracle application with "System administrator" responsibily to determine which concurrent manager is not running with "pending job" by navigate to Concurrent -> Manager -> Administer. In Administer Concurrent Managers table, you should see a row with Actual = 0 and pending # 0(=1,2..). Note this concurrent manager name and navigate to Concurrent -> Manager -> Define, search this concurrent manager by name and redefine it with corresponding information.(Attention: Node and Work Shift).
After that, turn back to Administer Concurrent Managers table and active this concurrent manager. If it's successfully actived then your "pending job" will turn to "running" status.

Hope it help and regards
Hungnh
Previous Topic: Enterprise Linux
Next Topic: How to delete files by "created date"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:13:14 CDT 2024