Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » separate frame=false -- pls help me out
separate frame=false -- pls help me out [message #183766] Sun, 23 July 2006 08:49
lallmanish
hi,
we are using oracle 10g AS with 10g database.
with the following formsweb.cfg file:
[test]
pageTitle=Oracle9iAS Forms Services
form=D:\FORMS\systest.fmx
userid=user/password@test
WebUtilArchive=frmwebutil.jar,jacob.jar
WebUtilLogging=off
WebUtilLoggingDetail=normal
WebUtilErrorMode=Alert
WebUtilDispatchMonitorInterval=5
WebUtilTrustInternal=true
WebUtilMaxTransferSize=16384
baseHTMLjinitiator=z:\BI10gR2\forms\webutil\server\webutiljini.htm
baseHTMLjpi=z:\BI10gR2\forms\webutil\server\webutiljpi.htm
archive_jini=frmall_jinit.jar,frmwebutil.jar,jacob.jar,keyfilter.jar,ticker.jar,rolloverbutton.jar
archive=frmall.jar,frmwebutil.jar,jacob.jar
lookAndFeel=oracle
colorScheme=blue
width=100%
height=101%
separateFrame=false
# HTMLbodyAttrs=scroll="no" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" onload="top.resizeTo(1000,760);"
HTMLbodyAttrs=scroll="yes" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" onload="window.moveTo(0,0);"

This separate frame=false has been used with the intention to avoid two screens opening initially and so if the user is working with multiple sessions-he is confused.
This script was further assisted by a javascript which is used to run this:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-P1">

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Javascript">

function compact(url)
{
var win=window.open(url,'COMPACT','WIDTH=1000,HEIGHT=800,LOCATION=no,MENUBAR=no,STATUS=no,TOOLBAR=no,SCROLLBARS=no,RESIZABLE=yes');
window.opener =top
window.close()
return false

}

</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<BODY OnLoad="compact('http://server.domain:80/forms/frmservlet?config=test');">
</BODY>
</HTML>

now it is opening in one screen but the other problem is the webutil error message bar which used to come just above my taskbar when this script was not used and separate frame=false is there. We are not interested in the scrollbar and like to get the complete screen.Now when i double click/maximize- the error message bar comes again. again when i open some other form it goes below my task bar and i am not able to see my errors unless i click maxmise or double click the screen. i cannot ask my user to double click everytime there is an error to see the message and conveyed to the development team.
Pls help me out if anybody has got any solution.

Thanks and Regards
Manish
Previous Topic: JSP Application on Oracle web server
Next Topic: Probelem running 6i forms on 9i AS release 1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:26:23 CDT 2024