Home » Other » Training & Certification » New to ORACLE asking about certifications
New to ORACLE asking about certifications [message #176897] Sun, 11 June 2006 07:57 Go to next message
moemen.ahmed
Dears,
Im new to Oracle and I like to take the path of Development. I ve good experience developing in VB,.Net, C, C++ .
I dont ve a regular schedule to attend training courses , so im into self study. from ur experiences and Info. is it regular to finish OCD self studing? any advices or resources or comments are greatly appreciated.
thx for replying:-)
Re: New to ORACLE asking about certifications [message #176938 is a reply to message #176897] Mon, 12 June 2006 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orausern
it should be possible to do ocp (development track) with self study..also make use of study guides from sybex press or oracle press for this if you like..there are few web resources like www.examsonline.com www.dbapool.com etc where there are free papers you can use that too...best luck.
Re: New to ORACLE asking about certifications [message #177382 is a reply to message #176938] Wed, 14 June 2006 06:59 Go to previous message
moemen.ahmed
thx for the nice links
Previous Topic: learn oracle from oracle! India
Next Topic: Doubt on Oracle Certification
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:33:15 CDT 2024