Home » Other » Training & Certification » Need guidence and old papers of OCA
Need guidence and old papers of OCA [message #169983] Mon, 01 May 2006 07:18 Go to next message
sunsanvin

Hi friends, this is vinod,
working as DBA in Hyderabad,india.

I'm planning to write OCP certification, so that i need the guidence as well as some old papers.My mail ID is vinod.mallolu@exensys.com. please spare some valuble time of yours for me.

thanking you
vinod
Re: Need guidence and old papers of OCA [message #169987 is a reply to message #169983] Mon, 01 May 2006 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orausern
you will find many many practice questions and papers for free on the internet..just give the search in google by tying the exam number..e.g. izo 032 etc..also there are good study guides on OCP, that you will find in the market (e.g. for paper on sql, by biju thomas etc).

best luck..
Need guidence and old papers of OCA [message #170063 is a reply to message #169987] Mon, 01 May 2006 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sunsanvin

I've downloaded some question papers from net also.but not yet satisfied.only some question papers are avialable in the net.
actually i'm asking for the questiins as well as the date and time like....shall we take our own date? where are the centers?

and if you have any question papers and material, please forward to me

I'm very thankful to you niravshah

-vinod
Re: Need guidence and old papers of OCA [message #170119 is a reply to message #170063] Tue, 02 May 2006 03:28 Go to previous message
orausern
You can choose your own date and time...you have to give the exam at prometric test center...there is one in hyderabad (and may be there are more than one) , that is perhaps named as thomson prometric, and it is in the same area as where the zoom technology is there..but i can not remember for exact now..you shall be able to find out..post here if you can not..best luck.
Previous Topic: Need information on PL/SQL certification
Next Topic: ORACLE Training @ Q-Soft Bangalore (India) & Mumbai (India)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:40:32 CDT 2024