Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Graphs based on quarters / number of days
Graphs based on quarters / number of days [message #168195] Wed, 19 April 2006 04:33 Go to next message
kal_youssef

Hey Oracle buds

I have installed oracle reports 9i Development Suite and im trying to create a report / graph that will display for me on the x axis - Departments per Quarter
and y axis - Total Amount of tickets open

I know how to create the graph for the departments and tickets but including the Quarter dimension i just dont know where to start attacking this issue.
Any advise is highly appreciated
regards
Kal

ps - look at the pdf for clarification
Re: Graphs based on quarters / number of days [message #335749 is a reply to message #168195] Wed, 23 July 2008 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aarti81

Hey KAL did u get the answer to your question? if yes can you please tell me how u did it?

thanks
kal_youssef wrote on Wed, 19 April 2006 04:33
Hey Oracle buds

I have installed oracle reports 9i Development Suite and im trying to create a report / graph that will display for me on the x axis - Departments per Quarter
and y axis - Total Amount of tickets open

I know how to create the graph for the departments and tickets but including the Quarter dimension i just dont know where to start attacking this issue.
Any advise is highly appreciated
regards
Kal

ps - look at the pdf for clarification

Re: Graphs based on quarters / number of days [message #335793 is a reply to message #335749] Wed, 23 July 2008 15:25 Go to previous message
kal_youssef

Yes i did solve it using the matrix report in oracle reports but i dont remember the exact solution ill try to look it up today.

Previous Topic: PRINT JOB Parameter Usage in 9i Reports
Next Topic: how to pass parameter to report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 02:20:38 CDT 2024