Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » What table are RADs defined?
What table are RADs defined? [message #163602] Fri, 17 March 2006 08:37 Go to next message
joy_division
I started a new job and have taken over for the only person who was in charge of the 9i Oracle Application Server.
I am poking around trying to find what schema and table are used for defining who has right to what resource and/or rad.
I may find it before anyone answers, but if anyone knows what I am talking about (I may not even know what I am talking about) and knew where to look, that would be great.

I have been using Oracle for 15 years since v5, but feel helpless with OAS as I have been looking at it now for only a few days.

No turnover documentation was left for me and the others in the department have no knowledge.
Re: What table are RADs defined? [message #163967 is a reply to message #163602] Tue, 21 March 2006 00:26 Go to previous message
siaq_2000@yahoo.com
Actually this is with my guess is database issue, any way find out in your environment if they have roles defined for user access control.

dba_roles is the table name

Imran
Previous Topic: Oracle 9iAS SSL Problems
Next Topic: Reports Servlet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:00:44 CDT 2024