Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Minimum Spec to access App Server 10g
Minimum Spec to access App Server 10g [message #158280] Thu, 09 February 2006 12:20 Go to next message
Kaeluan
Hello,
I don`t know if i am in good forum for this, but here is my question:

What are the minimum and recommanded spec for a computer to access a webforms application that is running on an Application Server 10g (10.1.2). I am asking this because we are working on the migration from 6i client/server on citrix to 10g Web. And we know that some external customer have some old computer and we would like to know if we need to change them so they will
have no problem to access the application on our Application Server 10g.

Anything about minimum version of Internet Explorer too.

Thank you

Martin
Re: Minimum Spec to access App Server 10g [message #158350 is a reply to message #158280] Fri, 10 February 2006 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zeshanali76

Dear My friend u have not told us about ur existing environment. about machines configuration.

1 GB RAM (Minimum requirement)
Processor ( As per ur requirement)

Anymore spec u required then email r reply this forum.

Thanx

Zeeshan Ali Awan
zesh76@msn.com
Re: Minimum Spec to access App Server 10g [message #158352 is a reply to message #158280] Fri, 10 February 2006 02:24 Go to previous message
zeshanali76

Zeeshan again,

I m sorry u wrote ur question in opposite direction I think that u were asking about server configuration.

With iAS client just need a browser. Old computers like P-1 machine works nicely as they were using internet for browsing and they will browse/run web based forms.

Thanx and sorry again.

Zeeshan Ali AWan
zesh@msn.com
Previous Topic: Looking for a good reference for the WSGL packages
Next Topic: Trouble installing application server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:40:02 CDT 2024