Home » Other » Training & Certification » ORACLE TRAINING BANGALORE Q-Soft Systems & Solutions
icon14.gif  ORACLE TRAINING BANGALORE Q-Soft Systems & Solutions [message #157893] Tue, 07 February 2006 01:26
shrivardhan
Introduction

Q-Soft is in a unique position of providing all the technical know-how required to become a DBA under 'one roof'. Since inception, the commitment of Q-Soft towards training has been outstanding. This commitment has guided us in becoming an Authorized Education Partners for Oracle, in emphasizing the need for certification by recruiting & recognizing Certified Professionals. Our training balances concepts with hands-on practical exercises & incorporates a wealth of experience gathered from Q-Soft engineering, consulting engagements & technical support resolutions. Our professional instructors have the expertise to get our clients up to speed quickly so that they can concentrate on turning their technical challenges in to competitive advantages.

ORACLE COURSES
Oracle 9i Database Administration (DBA)
Architecture, Basic Administration, Schema Management, Oracle Networking, Backup & Recovery, Performance Tuning, New features for Administrators.

Oracle 9i SQL/PLSQL
Introduction to Oracle 9i SQL, Programming with PL/SQL, Advanced PL/SQL.

Oracle Developer
Oracle 9i Forms and Reports, New Features for developers.

Advanced Courses from Oracle
Data warehousing
Introduction to Data warehousing, Data modeling, Oracle Discoverer, and Oracle Warehouse builder.

Oracle Application Server
Oracle 9iAS Basic Administration, Advanced Administration, Installation, Deploying components like Portals, Web Cache, J2EE application.

Advanced DBA
Real Application Cluster, Advanced Replication and Data guard.

Lab

At Q-Soft we have round the clock lab facilities. The Lab Administrators help the students solve the exercises provided in the practical sessions.

Facilities

The Faculty at Q-Soft are Certified Professionals. They carry lot of hands on experience through providing support services to the client. They share this practical knowledge with the participants helping them vizualize the problems encountered in real time.

For further information please do contact the undersigned

Regards

S.SHRIVARDHAN
Business Development Executive
----------------------------------------------------------------
Q-Soft Systems & Solutions (P) Ltd.
#253/19, 1st & 2nd Floor, Kanakapura Road,
Jayanagar 7th Block, Bangalore-560082
Tel : +91 80 26639207, 26544135 Extn: 301
Fax : +91 80 26637692
URL : www.qsoftindia.com
E-Mail : shrivardhan@qsoftindia.com