Home » Other » Training & Certification » i want guideance
icon5.gif  i want guideance [message #153248] Fri, 30 December 2005 06:20 Go to next message
pooja_g
hi,
i am new to job scene.i started working about 1.5 month back.I am currently working under a dba.WE have a database in production environmentand oracle apps 11i and about to get a sap database.Right now i am basically monitoring and taking backups and making reports.I want to know how do i enhance my knowledge.Do i start preparing for certification at this stage.
Re: i want guideance [message #153259 is a reply to message #153248] Fri, 30 December 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nagashree
Hi Pooja,

I learn that u r new at ur job and let me tell u that I am looking out for jobs now, so please help me with interview qs , and I still have lot of things to ask you, so if u could give me ur mailid, i'll be very thanksful to u.

my emailid is shreekp2000@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Nagashree
Re: i want guideance [message #153304 is a reply to message #153248] Sat, 31 December 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pooja_g
hi,
nagaveni
sorry i cant help u there,i am very new .
But all i know is its a awesome field,get lot 2 learn !!
But if u r interested in this field u can go by doing some basic certifications.But dont ask which?as yet i am planning 2 do 1
Re: i want guidance [message #153306 is a reply to message #153304] Sat, 31 December 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
Mahesh Rajendran gave another member the following advice:
Follow the board and try to answer some questions yourself. Have you read the FAQs at this site's homepage yet?
Certification can be an option. All depends on your background knowledge. Exams don't come for free Wink. Prepare yourself. There's a series of articles in Oracle Magazine concerning OCP. Read past issues as well, perhaps you can subscribe yourself.

PS: IM speak, like "i am planning 2 do 1", is not very professional. If you ask a question, try to use full sentences as you are expecting a full reply.

MHE
Re: i want guideance [message #153410 is a reply to message #153248] Mon, 02 January 2006 03:06 Go to previous message
pooja_g
thanks maheer,
I will now post my questions in professional format. Razz
Previous Topic: Can I have dummy projects ?
Next Topic: Guidance required for certifications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:07:40 CDT 2024