Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how to convert RDF output to excel output in APPS
how to convert RDF output to excel output in APPS [message #137935] Sun, 18 September 2005 23:20 Go to next message
ravinderpuchala
Hi frds,

I developed a report in report builder but user wants the out put in excel sheet so what i have to do in my report so that i can get excel report.
Re: how to convert RDF output to excel output in APPS [message #138442 is a reply to message #137935] Thu, 22 September 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justchakri
Hi ravinder,

If you want i can tell... but before tell me that your user wants to see output in output page of APPS and then export to excell or directly he wants to export.

According to me if you try to export to excell its not possible to validate the output in Output screen of APPS.

Output will be containg some delimeters.

Tell me where r u located?

I am in Bangalore.

If you give your number i can call you and explain clearly.

Thanks,
Cakri Smile
Re: how to convert RDF output to excel output in APPS [message #138477 is a reply to message #138442] Thu, 22 September 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravinderpuchala
Hi chakri

thanks,I solved the problem but i used pl/sql procedure for excel report,i used formula column in report builder and i get the comma separate file later i converted into excel.that output is good but in one of my column values are also has comma.

so i decided to make pl/sql procedure as a tab separated

I have a question, i have one more report but that is matrix report that i want in excel output whatever the way my report output must be in excel file. user later wants to make some calculations on that file.so what is the best way to make .
please give me advice

thanks
chakri
icon14.gif  Re: how to convert RDF output to excel output in APPS [message #138673 is a reply to message #138477] Fri, 23 September 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rizwan_ocp

Dear mail me i will send u demo file how can u send date into excel sheet from oracle reports just click a button
M Rizwan
rizwan710707@hotmail.com
Re: how to convert RDF output to excel output in APPS [message #208579 is a reply to message #138673] Mon, 11 December 2006 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rojalin
Please help me out!!!
I've a similar problem.
Client wants a rdf output to be converted to excell sheet.

Pls advise

Thanks
Re: how to convert RDF output to excel output in APPS [message #354165 is a reply to message #138442] Thu, 16 October 2008 15:40 Go to previous message
ddivyal
Hello Chakri,

i am new to this forum and came here looking for a solution to convert oracle standard reports in oracle apps to give an excel output.

basically i have oracle standard purchasing reports and user want the output in excel instead of in html against standard concurrent request output.

Can you please in detail explain the steps to me else you can email me at divya.dayakar@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Divya
Previous Topic: How to run report in 10g
Next Topic: Cancellation is printing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 21:39:15 CDT 2024