Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Disco Viewer : Internal Server Error
Disco Viewer : Internal Server Error [message #135758] Fri, 02 September 2005 07:55 Go to next message
bwetkstr
Hello everyone,

When I want to access the Discoverer Viewer
(for example with this url: http://server:7778/discoverer/viewer?)
I get the following error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oracle HTTP Server/1.3.22 Server at server.net Port 7778

The strange thing is, that when I connect to the viewer straight away (not using the portal) with for example this url: http://server.net:7778/discoverer/viewer?nlsl=en-us&wbk=myworkbook&wsk=7443&us=username&pg=1&eul=MYEUL&cn=con n&qp_Request~20nr.=0000001&_act=Apply~20Parameters&db=db.server.net
the viewer works fine.

So I only have a problem when I connect with the portal to the viewer

First of all, I want to check the log file, cause maybe there is a clearer error. But I don't know where that 'server log' is located...??

And secondly I have know idea what the problem could be, if anyone could give me advice it would be greatly appriciated.

Re: Disco Viewer : Internal Server Error [message #137283 is a reply to message #135758] Wed, 14 September 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
honeyapps
which version r u using
regards
Honey
Re: Disco Viewer : Internal Server Error [message #138020 is a reply to message #135758] Mon, 19 September 2005 07:31 Go to previous message
bwetkstr
Hey, sorry for the late reaction but I was out of the office last week.

Today we fixed the problem, it appeard to be a bad configuration of the single sign on.

It had a false protected resource in his configuration, after deleting that everything was back online.

thx

Greetzz
Karel
Previous Topic: [HELP]Break line problem
Next Topic: 10g report server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 01 04:23:08 CDT 2024