Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » BPEL: wsdl file cut over
BPEL: wsdl file cut over [message #125849] Wed, 29 June 2005 08:51 Go to next message
joesterg
Hi,

anyone here tried to use an external schema as a message type in the BPEL process definition?

I am having problems, getting an ORABPEL-10903 as a result of this, and was curious if others have experienced the same, and have had a workaround, if possible.

cheers,

Jørgen
Re: BPEL: wsdl file cut over [message #426503 is a reply to message #125849] Fri, 16 October 2009 01:00 Go to previous message
idris.ali
Hi,

Few months back, I tried to use an external schema as message type and declare variable of this message type . But even i had some issues (not sure what was the exact error)... I had to finish the project fast... So I did a workaround of creating a object type (in database),this object_type was same as xml schema definition. Then I created a DB adapter to access the object. JDeveloper generated the XML Schema for this object and using this schema it worked fine for me..

Idris

[Updated on: Fri, 16 October 2009 01:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Fetching data from base table without trigger
Next Topic: Difference between AQ and JMSQ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:55:24 CDT 2024