Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Printing Report on Custom Size Paper - Reports 6i
Printing Report on Custom Size Paper - Reports 6i [message #121020] Wed, 25 May 2005 07:47 Go to next message
umesh19
Hello Forum

I have a report which is to be printed on paper size whose dimensions are 9.7" width 3.66" height.

The report is created using reports 6i and is a bitmap report which is to be printed on dot matrix printer. I did all the settings required in report file. Then I installed a printer and set the default papersize as Custom, then specified the desired dimensions for that paper.

When I try to print the report using the software the default papersize for the installed print changes to A4 rather then Custom.

I want to avoid setting the property of the printer everytime before printing the report. Is there anyway to rectify the problem.

Thanks
UMESH
Re: Printing Report on Custom Size Paper - Reports 6i [message #121022 is a reply to message #121020] Wed, 25 May 2005 07:58 Go to previous message
Gurusubramanyam
Hi,

I also had the same problem.

As per my Knowledge only Epson LQ-500 Driver supports for custom paper size from reports6i.(For printer specific drivers you may have to check with their technical support)

The custom paper size (Width & Height) is to be defined in the printer driver level and to be used while printing.

You can increase your heigh & width of "Body" in the report accordingly.

After spending a 3 days of time I had somewhat completed.

-G.S

Previous Topic: Run_Report vs Run_Product
Next Topic: printing report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 04:07:37 CDT 2024