Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Apps Training
Oracle Apps Training [message #120840] Tue, 24 May 2005 04:22 Go to next message
visiontec
Visiontec Corporate Solutions, Chennai is conducting Oracle 11i courses on a recruitment cum training basis. On successful completion of the training and based on the evaulation, students will be placed / provided with employment. Training is imparted by professionals with lot of implementation experience.

Fundamentals Course Financials Functional

a) General Ledger - set up and use
b) Accounts Payable - set up and use
c) Accounts Receivable - set up and use
d) Assets Management - set up and use
e) Cash Management - set up and use

Advanced Technical Course for Financials Functional

a) Descriptive Flexfields- set up and use
b) Report Exchange Server
c) Document Sequencing
d) System Administration
e) Interface Development
f) Customized Forms and Reports Registration
g) Alert Fundamentals

Oracle 11i Technical Consultant Training:

1. Brush up on SQL Plus, Developer
2. Quick tour on navigating Oracle 11i applications
3. Designing a New form with 11i standards
4. Interface Development
5. Descriptive Flexfields- set up and use
6. System Administration
7. Tables structure and Overview for Financials
8. Reports customization Standards and practice
9. Customized Forms and Reports Registration
10. Alert Fundamentals

Please call +44 5590 5613 / 98416-89330 / 94431 37755 for further details. For inquiries send an email to visiontec@rediffmail.comWe are looking for people who have got trained by any other training institues for placement.

Sridhar
Sr.Consultant
Oracle Practice
Re: Oracle Apps Training [message #158837 is a reply to message #120840] Tue, 14 February 2006 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nickoo17
Thanks for the information. Could you please give me course fee / breakdown also for the same.

Regards,
Rahul
Re: Oracle Apps Training [message #165029 is a reply to message #158837] Tue, 28 March 2006 01:50 Go to previous message
OM Vasu

Hi,

Pls find Attached details of Oracle 11i APPS Technical & Functional self evaluation sheet where in you can do self evaluation on your own by going through the sheet and same time pls find attached some of our trainers Profile who is going to conduct training for you practically for your reference.

Why Oracle Apps 11i?

Do you know which technology has never seen a down turn since more than a decade? The answer is Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP. ERP is the dominant technology and in high-demand even in burst times. In today's market, ERP consultants earn at least 20%- 50% more to their counter parts in Other technologies. So, if you dream a career, think about becoming an ERP consultant. Human Base India Inc., an Oracle 11i ERP specialized company is inviting you to join us and make your dream true and become an "Oracle Apps Technical or Functional Consultant!". Also, 70% of qualified Participants got placed in about 3 - 6 months time with following some of our clients.

If you Join for Oracle 11i Technical or Functional Training (Finance or Order Management or HRMS or Manufacturing) the Job`s are plenty at Banaglore as well in India, for the Fresher or Professionals who are Migratining from particular Functional to Oracle 11i Functional Job or Freshers who has relevant Academic qualification with Oracle 11i Technical or Functional Practical updated Knowledge they can seek JOB as End user or Super User`s etc............

Job Migration / Job Assistance : Participants who successfully Completed the training with us we assist 100% migration assistance with our following clients with help of our Oracle IT Consulting group of Human Resourcing Dept of Human Base India Inc.,
Oracle India Pvt Ltd.,
Mphasis
tcg-iVEGA
Trianz Consulting
ReleQ
Zenith Software
Blue Star Info tech
SLK Software
Wisor Telecom
Sonata Software..................................................to name few

Looking forward for your mail or call.

Thanks and best regards

Sreeni

K.Sreenivasulu | Manager Training(Education Services) | Human Base India Inc .,(Software Development Center)| #6, Royal Arcade, 4Th Floor | 80ft Road, Koramangala Industrial Layout,Bangalore - 560 095. India | Hand Phone :+91-0-98868-21955 | Tel: +91-80-25535429 | 25531221 |25532440 | 25535429 | Tele Fax : +91 -080- 25521051 Email : sreeni@humanbaseindia.com |www.humanbaseindia.com [/FONT]
Previous Topic: Any Famous Training Centers in Malleswaram - Bangalore!!!!?
Next Topic: apps dba taining at hyderabad
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:19:24 CDT 2024