Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Report Server Job Schedule hang
Report Server Job Schedule hang [message #118541] Thu, 05 May 2005 15:05 Go to next message
Kaeluan
Hello,

I have a problem with my report server. I have a report that run correctly on it and this report will schedule another report to run in 15 min.

The first job run and completed succesfully and the second job appear in the pending job to start in 15 min.
The problem is that 15 minute later the job is still not running, even 2 hours later the job is still there and still waiting.

We check the time on the server to be sure the clock is correct and everything seem to be ok.

We have many server where the schedule job run correctly but we are unable to make this one work.

Anyone have an idea on what to look ?

Thank

Martin
Re: Report Server Job Schedule hang [message #119942 is a reply to message #118541] Mon, 16 May 2005 17:10 Go to previous message
emirc
I had similar problem with my Oracle Reports service running under LOCAL SYSTEM account on Windows. I've change it to an administrator then.
I have no idea if this can help you, but just my 0.02 cents...
Previous Topic: Discoverer 4i Plus and Apps 11.5.10
Next Topic: rep-1219 error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 05:12:20 CDT 2024