Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to make landscape reports in reports 9i ?
How to make landscape reports in reports 9i ? [message #117879] Sat, 30 April 2005 10:39 Go to next message
adamjsawyer
I'm trying to make a report in landscape view, as there are too many fields for portrait (i am using Group Above format)

I came to the conclusion there was no way to do it in the report wizard, so i searched the net and found a way to modify the dimensions and orientation of my form using the Properties Palette, although it hasn't redrawn my form to these dimensions.

The problem now is that it won't let me drag the objects where I want them to go, they seem to be constantly blocked by other objects when they shouldn't be. I've even rendered my form useless several times just be trying to drag an object.

I'm at my witt's end, and there doesn't seem to be any appropriate resources on the net.

Can someone please help?
(ie: a template which is automatically landscape would be delicious)
thx
adam
Re: How to make landscape reports in reports 9i ? [message #117898 is a reply to message #117879] Sat, 30 April 2005 17:33 Go to previous message
Maaher
Take a look at the report properties. Hit F4 at the top-level in the object navigator. From the top of my head, I think it's called "Orientation". Set it to Landscape...

MHE
Previous Topic: How i can run my jdevelopers reports on client machine without using 9iAS
Next Topic: Addition Column Report 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 10:54:07 CDT 2024