Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Urgent - please need your help - 2 pages layout.
Urgent - please need your help - 2 pages layout. [message #115117] Thu, 07 April 2005 10:13 Go to next message
Prabhitha
Hi Friends
Need your help very bad. I am very new to reports.

I have a layout which goes to the second page. First page is a form layout (One record). I drew the form layout and placed all the fields in the form and works fine. But my problem is when I have 3 fields which are on the second page, because it doesnot fit in the first page. When I run it, the form (first page) get printed for all the records and the second page get printed only in the last at the end after printing all the records. How do I ask it to print it simultaneously. First page then the second page and so on. I set the PAGE BREAK AFTER to YES and still does not work.

Friends need your help.

Prab.
Re: Urgent - please need your help - 2 pages layout. [message #115179 is a reply to message #115117] Thu, 07 April 2005 21:22 Go to previous message
AshSydney
Razz Not very clear with the problem , but Try Anchoring objects. see if it works!!

-Ash
Previous Topic: Refering to Report fields
Next Topic: REP-1216 when changing line format?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 21:32:06 CDT 2024