Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Report 6i Fonts don't print properly...
Report 6i Fonts don't print properly... [message #112533] Sat, 26 March 2005 19:38 Go to next message
rajinder_bhatia
Report Gurus,
I have developed Reports using 6i under Oracle 8.1.7 in Windows 2000 and then installed the runtime version on Server (Win2K) in a client-server environment. These reports were developed on my laptop and each report uses three fonts (Ariel, Courier New and Times Roman -- customer requirement for three different fonts). These fonts print fine on my ancient Canon Bubblejet printer connected to my laptop. However, my users utilize these reports in C-S mode and have only Client portion of the ReportWriter; the run-time being on the server. Their print preview comes out fine - the fonts come out correctly. But when the users print the reports on their printers (usually an HP), Ariel is coming out bold and the multi-line text runs off the page (truncated) at the end of each line. Only Ariel italics portion and Courier New are reproduced faithfully - others misbehave.
How do I overcome this difficulty? There are going to be diverse printers - HPs, Canon, Epson etc.
Would really appreciate any help/ides I can get. I am stuck.
Thanks.
Re: Report 6i Fonts don't print properly... [message #112556 is a reply to message #112533] Sun, 27 March 2005 15:06 Go to previous message
del_sandy

PLZ CHECK OUT UR PRINTER SETTING AND PRINTER FONT.
Previous Topic: Link in discoverer between GL and AP
Next Topic: Functions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 02:04:25 CDT 2024