Home » Infrastructure » Unix » How to execute code by one script form one unix server to another unix server?
How to execute code by one script form one unix server to another unix server? [message #98009] Fri, 17 October 2003 10:18 Go to next message
Swamy
I need to run shell scripts from one unix server and in that script some times I need to execute scripts on another unix server remotely. I can do this manually by using telnet and ftp tools. But, I want to do this from one server by executing one script. Please help me by giving solution. I appreciate for the help in advance.
Re: How to execute code by one script form one unix server to another unix server? [message #98011 is a reply to message #98009] Sat, 18 October 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thiru
Use rsh . Take help from man rsh in how to perform this. You will have to add your server name and username in the remote user's .rhosts file usually located in the home directory.
again for details ,pls refer to man pages.

-Thiru
Re: How to execute code by one script form one unix server to another unix server? [message #98017 is a reply to message #98011] Thu, 30 October 2003 07:07 Go to previous message
Swamy
Thanks for your advice. As I'm on vacation, I couldn't reply intime. Now I can try as per your suggestion. Thanks once again.
Raj
Previous Topic: Still failed to install oracle8i under unixware
Next Topic: Installing Oracle 9i on unix box
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:59:47 CDT 2024