Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore
Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #95847] Tue, 01 June 2004 23:18 Go to next message
murli
Hi All

Can any one please tell me the list of training inistitutes in banglore for training on Oracle finiancials - Technical which includes customization of Forms,Reports,tables,Interfaces.

Please Help me out in this regard with response.
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #95885 is a reply to message #95847] Mon, 14 June 2004 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anup Prakash Udayan
Respected Sir/Madam
I am an MBA student persuing an MBA course from ICFAI business school Bangalore. My area of specialization is IT and Marketing. I am interested in taking up an ERP course. Kindly help me with relevent details. Thanking you

Sincerely yours
Anup Prakash Udayan
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #95958 is a reply to message #95885] Wed, 07 July 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sandeep
Dear Anup,
For this regards you can contact Sandeep at 9844394353.

With thanks & regards
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #95985 is a reply to message #95847] Wed, 14 July 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepak Ranjan Pradhan
I am a MCA holder.i want to oracle couse at bangalre . can any body tell about which institute is better for me
thanx
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #95986 is a reply to message #95885] Thu, 15 July 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raunak Roy
Respected Sir/Madam
I am a professional with a BE in Electronics and experience in Database Application involving Oracle/D2K and now posted as Sr Tech Support for Apple Mac process with Transworks and posted in Bangalore. I am interested in taking up an ERP course. Kindly help me with relevent details. Thanking you

Sincerely yours
Raunak Roy
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #96160 is a reply to message #95986] Mon, 06 September 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malathi
Hi,

I am a BE graduate in ECE and has got 3+ yrs of IT exp in Automotive and Embedded Systems. I am interested in learning Oracle Financial ERP course. Please send me the complete details of this course.

Best Rgds
Malathi
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #96213 is a reply to message #96160] Wed, 22 September 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Harish
i m interest in oracle financial course, i want know about course fee & placements.
details about oracle training in bangalore [message #96337 is a reply to message #95986] Sat, 30 October 2004 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anup cherian
I am mechanical engineer now working as a technical support executive for an international ISP. i have no knowledge in programming, but i am interested in doing an oracle course. I like to mention that I am starting this from scratch, so i need info.. like from where to start. So could you plz mail me about the course details, the duration and the fee structure.
thanking you
yours sincerely
anup
Need Info [message #96488 is a reply to message #96160] Mon, 06 December 2004 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravi kumar katare
Dear Sir/Madam
I am BE and MBA from Systems and marketing from top 20 institute and worked in sales as an Area Sales Manager for 2.5 yrs. Now i want to know the job prospects in ERP and its scope and which course is good is it from seimens or from a normal institute
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #96496 is a reply to message #95985] Wed, 08 December 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sandeep
i am sandeep and i am an B.sc computer science graduate i would like to do that course can any one of them suggest me which one of them is good.
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #96647 is a reply to message #95986] Sun, 09 January 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arun
Please let me know the Institutes which offer courses on oracle financials in Bangalore.
Re: details about oracle training in bangalore [message #96653 is a reply to message #96337] Mon, 10 January 2005 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shobana
I would like to do course in Oracle Applications , want to know Oracle Corp Authorized study centre.

Version : Oracle 8i ,
Platform : Unix / Windows
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #96666 is a reply to message #95985] Tue, 11 January 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kishore reddy
i have done MBA with specialization in Finance and i have doen my degree in BCA. i want to do Oracle financials, could you tell me which traing institutes in bangalore will provide me the cource. i am a fresher
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #96719 is a reply to message #96666] Sun, 16 January 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
N.Ranganath yugandhar
Hi ,

.How are u .About myself Ranganath basically from kurnool A.P and did my MBA in Bangalore. I have took specializations Finance& Marketing,of which Finance is Major.

Presently, i have been working with Firstmate Investment management, bangalore as a finance executive since 2003 august to till date.

I am interested to pursue my challenging career in the field of Finance and interested financial packages like oracle financials and SAP-FICO

So, i need ur valuable suggestion and what are the other things i can look for.

I will be eagerly waiting for ur reply.Thank you so much for spending ur valuable time for me.

Have a nice time.

warm regards
Ranganath yugandhar

mob;9886274624
e-mail; ranganath333@rediffmail.com
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #96956 is a reply to message #96647] Wed, 16 February 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kavitha Degavinti
Dear Sir / Madam

can u please let me know where the course on oracel financial is available?

Thanks & Regards

Kavitha
Re: Oracle Financial - functional Training in Bangalore [message #108838 is a reply to message #95847] Sat, 19 February 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A.Srinivas
Hi
Iam Srinivas,want to learn Oracle financial-Functional in bangalore.So i need training institutions for the same.
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #109091 is a reply to message #96719] Mon, 21 February 2005 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammed Muzzamiluddin
Hi this is muzamil
i did MCA from Osmania University and i want to go for Oracle financial training , but i don't have commerce background so it is necessary to have a commerce background ... or i can go for oracle financial trianing Technical please give the detail of training.
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #109260 is a reply to message #95985] Wed, 23 February 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prasad Reddy
I am a MCA holder.i want to oracle couse at bangalre . can any body tell about which institute is better for me
thanx
Oracle Financial - Training in Bangalore [message #115612 is a reply to message #95847] Wed, 13 April 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi,
The best palce to learn Oracle Financials should be from Oracle Itself. Learn from those who devveloped and brought it into the market.
The benefits of Learning Oracle from Oracle itself is that you would be learning it from the masters, you would be learning it on the latest version of the product, those who participate for these programsthemselves are well qualified people with good experience.

It costs Rs 1,13,363 for a 21 days session. It is the first step to enter into the ERP implementation function. The It field has its doors wide open for Oracle Financial consultants.

You need further information contact me.

Regards
Sutheesh T
Oracle Education India.
Mobile: 09880662638
Mail Id: edus_in@oracle.com
Toll Free: 1600448877 India only from BSNL\MTNL lines
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #116063 is a reply to message #95847] Sun, 17 April 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sachindembla
can anyone tell me whether oracle is only for MBA's,engg. or MCA?can a graduate in commerce do this certification? oracle financials(11i)?
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #116130 is a reply to message #116063] Mon, 18 April 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sutheesh T
Hi,
You can take up Oracle financials, but you need to have a work experience of more that 2 years. only then it would be useful for you. Have you done any PG courss.
Contact me for further details.
My mail Id: edus_in@oracle.com
Contact Number: 080-51084709
Mobile: 09880662638

Or what you can do is mail me your contact number with STD code and I will give you a call

Regards
Sutheesh T
Oracle Education,India
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #165064 is a reply to message #116063] Tue, 28 March 2006 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OM Vasu

Hi,

This is reference to Oracle fan group.we are happy to note the interest evinced in Oracle 11i Training program.

Pls find Attached details of Oracle 11i APPS Technical & Functional self evaluation sheet where in you can do self evaluation on your own by going through the sheet and same time pls find attached some of our trainers Profile who is going to conduct training for you practically for your reference.

Why Oracle Apps 11i?

Do you know which technology has never seen a down turn since more than a decade? The answer is Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP. ERP is the dominant technology and in high-demand even in burst times. In today's market, ERP consultants earn at least 20%- 50% more to their counter parts in Other technologies. So, if you dream a career, think about becoming an ERP consultant. Human Base India Inc., an Oracle 11i ERP specialized company is inviting you to join us and make your dream true and become an "Oracle Apps Technical or Functional Consultant!". Also, 70% of qualified Participants got placed in about 3 - 6 months time with following some of our clients.

If you Join for Oracle 11i Technical or Functional Training (Finance or Order Management or HRMS or Manufacturing) the Job`s are plenty at Banaglore as well in India, for the Fresher or Professionals who are Migratining from particular Functional to Oracle 11i Functional Job or Freshers who has relevant Academic qualification with Oracle 11i Technical or Functional Practical updated Knowledge they can seek JOB as End user or Super User`s etc............

Job Migration / Job Assistance : Participants who successfully Completed the training with us we assist 100% migration assistance with our following clients with help of our Oracle IT Consulting group of Human Resourcing Dept of Human Base India Inc.,
Oracle India Pvt Ltd.,
Mphasis
tcg-iVEGA
Trianz Consulting
ReleQ
Zenith Software
Blue Star Info tech
SLK Software
Wisor Telecom
Sonata Software..................................................to name few

Looking forward for your mail or call.

Tel: +91-80-25535429 | 25531221 |25532440 | 25535429 | Tele Fax : +91 -080- 25521051 |www.humanbaseindia.com

Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #232746 is a reply to message #95847] Mon, 23 April 2007 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rprakashr
hi i am Prakash a BE graduate from NITK (2004).. i am working on data warehousing since couple of years... i want to learn Oracle report builder... is this same as forms and reports.... i heard it come in D2k .... i want to move towards ERP in futre...
can any one briefly tell about this and guide me in this regards......

thank u so much...
Re: Oracle Financial - Technical Training in Bangalore [message #233458 is a reply to message #95985] Thu, 26 April 2007 03:39 Go to previous message
ushakariappa

Hi,

If your interested to take Oracle course kindly contact Data Grid Technologies.

And also we are providing Introducotory Offer.

Kindly go through the attachment.

For more details please call on below number.

Regards,
Usha Kariappa
Data Grid Technologies
Cont No - 26762140
Previous Topic: Best study guide for Exam 1Z0-141
Next Topic: NEED HELP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:49:30 CDT 2024