Home » Developer & Programmer » Precompilers, OCI & OCCI » The incorrect no of records in fetch
The incorrect no of records in fetch [message #93525] Tue, 07 May 2002 22:11 Go to next message
Bipin sahani
Hi All,
We have migrated our application for Pro*C 2.0 and Oracle 7.x to Pro*C 3.0 and Oracle8i.During testing of one specific code we encountered the following problem.
While fetching data from table for specific query we are getting no of rows less than the same query returned onSQL pronpt using batchfech.The problem is persisting on HP11 and sun solaris 2.8
When batch fetch changed to single fetch the query start giving right no of rows as it was returning on SQL Prompt.Can anyone throw some light on thsi why this happening ??And how we overcome this problem without changing batch fetch to single fetch.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thankx and regards,
Bipin
Re: The incorrect no of records in fetch [message #93526 is a reply to message #93525] Wed, 08 May 2002 01:11 Go to previous message
Giridhar
Hai Bipin,
I have few doubts.
(01) were you getting proper output before this migration or you are getting this problem only after migration?
(02) You want this program to work on Array fetch.
So can you please check for the array size while declaring the variables.If you can send the piece of code where you declare the variables and where you fetch it would be useful for me.
If the program is not a big one, you can send it to me at giridhar123@yahoo.com.

Regards,
Giridhar Kodakalla
Previous Topic: Unable to pass host-structure as argument to stored procedure in Pro*C/C++
Next Topic: pro*c
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:11:06 CDT 2024