Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Problem importing relational data in Express Administrator
Problem importing relational data in Express Administrator [message #92940] Mon, 06 May 2002 12:24 Go to next message
Enrique Vera
Hello , please this is urgent, I have problems importing relational data in an express database, i have all the fields, dimensions and values in an Oracle table called SALES_MV, I configure the dimensions as text values and variables as integers, well at the moment of importing data, the loader program just gets the last values of the fields, please if anybody can help, please contact me at my email address: chuleto@hotmail.com. THANKS A LOT
Re: Problem importing relational data in Express Administrator [message #92942 is a reply to message #92940] Tue, 07 May 2002 21:29 Go to previous message
M Srinivasa Prasad.
Hi,
check whether your "sql fetch" statement has a "loop into" clause. you can use "while" also with SQL fetch.
you have to loop values into variables, otherwise you will get only last values.

example: This works

sql fetch cur1 loop into -
:D1, :D2, :D3, -
:V.V1, :V.V10, :V.V2, :V.V4, :V.V5

Thanks
M Srinivasa Prasad.
Previous Topic: Re: Queries in Oracle Express - Urgent
Next Topic: Re: Oracle Express Server / Client Connection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:21:21 CDT 2024