Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Oracle Financial Analyzer
Oracle Financial Analyzer [message #92907] Tue, 19 February 2002 02:34 Go to next message
Sandeep Sawant
Sir when i am installing OFA it ask for personal Database name ..
by default super but i want to use other database from
Oracle Express Server like demo.db,xademo.db etc

The error is coming

"MXMSERR(CF) .CATALOG does not exit in any attached database

How can i do that ?
Re: Oracle Financial Analyzer [message #92923 is a reply to message #92907] Mon, 01 April 2002 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ron
check for ***.cataog in demo, if not exists copy it to demo and compile and save , then try to use.
some times you need previleges to copy, but as super I think you can do it.

This was my assumpition, since I had similar but for different purpose(reports),

hope this might help
Re: Oracle Financial Analyzer [message #92927 is a reply to message #92907] Wed, 17 April 2002 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark Thompson
Sandeep, if I'm reading your question correctly, you're asking how you can use an existing Express database, such as DEMO.DB or XADEMO.DB, as the database name when installing OFA.

OFA doesn't work that way. Your super database starts out its life with a set of empty catalogs, ready for you to add OFA objects. OFA is intensely catalog driven. You CAN NOT use an existing non-OFA Express database in OFA. It simply won't work.
Re: Oracle Financial Analyzer [message #92974 is a reply to message #92907] Wed, 03 July 2002 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sandeep Sawant
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail,one more problem sir from OFA Data Loader ->Create ,It takes me to Express browser,after importing the Text Files and when I exit out from the browser,I get Dr Watson Error XADMIN.exe Exception:access violation (0xc0000005),Address:0x77f6ce4c....

Please give me solution to rectify this problem
Re: Oracle Financial Analyzer [message #93095 is a reply to message #92907] Tue, 14 January 2003 14:49 Go to previous message
Mark Kockerbeck
Oddly enough I get the same error with mySQL & PHP4 (on WinNT with apache). The service shuts down and I cannot seem to find the problem. The code I've been making runs fine but every now and then (2 times in the last 5 days) I've had to restart the service. Any suggestions?
Previous Topic: Re: Data Warehouse Jobs - Richmond, VA
Next Topic: Re: Getting Oracle Express Data
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:53:49 CDT 2024