Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Print two page report in two different format
Print two page report in two different format [message #90410] Wed, 16 February 2005 19:38 Go to next message
Tushar Nerurkar
Hi,

Background - In my report on first page will be the covering letter(Client's name and address) and on second page client's details.

In my Data Module I am having 2 groups G1 and G2. how can I print G1 group in header sectin and G2 in main section,
So I can get the above picture?

Regards
Tushar
Re: Print two page report in two different format [message #109172 is a reply to message #90410] Tue, 22 February 2005 09:14 Go to previous message
Nilesh Kunte
Hi tushar,
Your required report format can be obtained. for that both the groups should be in the main section only.
in the main section first you create a report layout (using wizard) and select group G1 (Header portion) as a 'Form-Like" report type.
then just break the report by drawing the line and using the property 'page break after' to yes. note that anchors should be properly used (anchored with previous parent frame).
Now using the button "additional default Layout" & selecting report style now to tabular, create another report layout.
Previous Topic: Report Rowcount
Next Topic: Issue with Report Page-Break.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 23:01:06 CDT 2024