Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Report not opening in report designer.pls help It's Urgent.
Report not opening in report designer.pls help It's Urgent. [message #90280] Sun, 16 January 2005 20:24 Go to next message
Abhishek Kakkar
Hi all,
I was developing a report in report designer6i and all of a sudden there was an error in the formulae column in the report and it showed an error message and the report got closed.... now i am trying to open the report in the report designer again from the same system and various other systems also but the report is not getting opened. I am unable to guess what has happened in it.
Can anyone please help me what technique should be applied to open the report. So that it can be atleast opened once and I can replicate the report into another. If there is any repair tool available on the net by which it can be opened, then please let me know. This rdf is the only source I have for the report and it's an important one. So, someone can please help me for the same.

Thanks in advance
Abhi
Re: Report not opening in report designer.pls help It's Urgent. [message #90281 is a reply to message #90280] Sun, 16 January 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arvin AUDIT
Hi,

I once got some problem same as yours. What i did is that i opened Report designer, connected to my database and then opened the report. This worked on Developper 2000 for reports 2.5. Try this..hopes it works

Regards

Arvin
Re: Report not opening in report designer.pls help It's Urgent. [message #90282 is a reply to message #90281] Sun, 16 January 2005 21:02 Go to previous message
Abhishek Kakkar
Arvin thanks a lot but this is not working I had tried it many times.. I have tried all these options but nothing is working. Actually by mistake while creating a function in the PL/SQL editor few characters got erased in the function name and it gave an error and came out of the application.
Anyone can Please suggest me the options for doing it. I am strucked up. Pls.

Regards
Abhi
Previous Topic: Report not opening in report designer.pls help It's Urgent.
Next Topic: Unable to run a Report!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 22:40:06 CDT 2024