Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how can i change the report title at run time ?
how can i change the report title at run time ? [message #90258] Sun, 02 January 2005 02:17 Go to next message
Mohan G
hello to all
i want to change my oracle 9i report title based on one field value, how to do it ?
regards
Re: how can i change the report title at run time ? [message #90260 is a reply to message #90258] Mon, 03 January 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zia Ur Rahman
hi;
u kan simply create a parameter in users parameter and assign it the value in Layout model, whatever value u wil giv it on runtime, it will display it in that field.

Regards

ZIA UR RAHMAN
Re: how can i change the report title at run time ? [message #90271 is a reply to message #90260] Sun, 09 January 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohan G
i have tried the same but couldn't succeed says that the freequency is below that group.
i can show that parameter value in the parent frame but can't do it to set the heading of that report
Re: how can i change the report title at run time ? [message #90290 is a reply to message #90258] Mon, 24 January 2005 03:33 Go to previous message
Yogini Joshi
Hi Mohan,
Whenever there is an error saying 'Frequency is below its group' just check if you have placed that item in proper repeating frame.
Most of the time, the error gets resolved when u check the repeating frame.

Or else if you are assigning the heading to one of the field...so the frequency doesn't match,right?
You can assign the field value to a placeholder and then assign placeholder's value to the heading.

Wish this will help.
Regards,
Yogini
Previous Topic: Reports 6i
Next Topic: How to find data on reports run time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 15:01:43 CDT 2024