Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » URGENT - IS there a way to save worksheet alone ?
URGENT - IS there a way to save worksheet alone ? [message #90151] Mon, 15 November 2004 07:03 Go to next message
Shekar
Hi!

Iam using Discoverer ver 9.0.2.39.01.we have four different environments i.e development, System, QA and production. recently I have added a worksheet to the existing workbook, Now I want to copy the worksheet onto QA environment. I do not want to import the whole workbook. Is there a way I could just save the worksheet and import it into the QA environment? without actually developing the report in QA environment?

Your prompt replies are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

- Shekar
Re: URGENT - IS there a way to save worksheet alone ? [message #90188 is a reply to message #90151] Wed, 01 December 2004 07:57 Go to previous message
Michael Armstrong-Smith
Hi Shekar
Absolutely. Create a new workbook that has a simple worksheet. Now open your existing workbook. Hold down the control key and click on the worksheet name, drag it onto the new workbook and let go.
The worksheet will now be copied to the new workbook and you can go ahead and delete the simple worksheet that was there to begin with.
Hope this helps
Regards
Michael
Previous Topic: Oracle Discoverer Admin
Next Topic: Actuate Reports Developer Position 65-80K Dallas Tx
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 22:51:21 CDT 2024