Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » HELP reqd on rep-1219 error
HELP reqd on rep-1219 error [message #90049] Tue, 12 October 2004 04:41 Go to next message
Krishna Mohan
while running the report i am getting this error for a repeating frame.
could any one help me how to sort it out?
the object i have drawn does have size(as it is a repeating fram with fields in it).

rgrds
Krishna Mohan
Re: HELP reqd on rep-1219 error [message #90054 is a reply to message #90049] Sat, 16 October 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raviranjan
this is the most coming problem in report
for solve this error firstly u should watch each ane every field carefully becoz some field overlap each other and then it raise error.
Re: HELP reqd on rep-1219 error [message #90079 is a reply to message #90054] Sat, 23 October 2004 01:36 Go to previous message
Ramchandra Joshi
This particular problem is more frequent in character format reports.
And the main cause of it is that your one or more fields are overlapped in a particular grid spacing.
To make it more simple in your Format-Layout-ruler settings just specify your Grid spacing and number of snap points per grid spacing to 1 and try seeing each and every field in that frame for which it gives error.
You will find at least one field where the grid line (dotted line) overlaps the field.This field you will have to adjust so that it fits into that grid.
Once all such fields are adjusted this error will not be there.
Previous Topic: modes in reports
Next Topic: Oracle Reports 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 07:52:31 CDT 2024