Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » (HELP!) Populating the source file name of a link file by a function
(HELP!) Populating the source file name of a link file by a function [message #89975] Mon, 20 September 2004 06:19 Go to next message
Reports Newbie
Ok so I established a function that can determine what logo is supposed to appear on the top of my reports in the link file....the function works and has been tested to return the correct path...The problem is , how do I call the function from within the report and then populate that source filename with the return value ???

I have looked everywhere for a set item property , or a for examples on how I may do this and am stumped...

I come to you for help!!!!

This is becoming critical as I need to get this completed.

Re: (HELP!) Populating the source file name of a link file by a function [message #89978 is a reply to message #89975] Mon, 20 September 2004 09:40 Go to previous message
Reports Newbie
If I put the images on some web server and just insert the URL into the source filename in the link file properties it comes up as a blank....has anyone any ideas about doing it this way perhaps?

getting desperate
Previous Topic: creation of file pdf
Next Topic: Across/Down character mode indentation problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 18:25:31 CDT 2024