Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » need help urgently
need help urgently [message #89867] Tue, 10 August 2004 23:16 Go to next message
Madhavi
hi sir/madam,
my name is devi and i am working as programmer in malaysia. currently i am doing oracle. recently i came across one problem which i think only u can help me. sir/madam actually i am developing a statistic which was requested by user in my working place. in that statistics i need to put sum of certain queries. the problem is i have around 8 queries in that one statistics. and i need to add all the sum values from this 8 particular queries. can u please give me some hints on how to do this calculation. i dont know where to put the formula column.
Re: need help urgently [message #89871 is a reply to message #89867] Thu, 12 August 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bir_canada
Dear Madhavi,
Pls give ur requirement in detail with example.
So that I can try it out.

Bir
Re: need help urgently [message #89872 is a reply to message #89867] Thu, 12 August 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karthi

u take CS from each query and make total CS
need help urgently [message #89874 is a reply to message #89867] Thu, 12 August 2004 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madhavi
Thank u so much for the reply Mr.Bir.

Actually there are altogether 8 repeating frame in this statistics. and my problem is in adding(+) 8 place holder which is holding sum value of each repeating frame.each of this place holder situated in its repeating frame. so i dont know how to add all this CP and where to put it.? Mr. Bir i really hope u can help me. Thanks again Mr. Bir.
Re: need help urgently [message #89880 is a reply to message #89867] Mon, 16 August 2004 06:06 Go to previous message
raviranja
hey devi

u take one summary column and go to its property and take function sum and take source in column which u want to sum and at last u take place holder column and goto its property and write pl/sql for calculate sum of all sum column
Previous Topic: Please help.
Next Topic: order by clasue not working - in matrix report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 20:31:40 CDT 2024