Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » frame formatting conditionally
frame formatting conditionally [message #89802] Tue, 27 July 2004 20:31 Go to next message
Sujit Kumar.K
Hello,

I have constructed a group above report which has 3 groups. The third group i have to show only on the last page of each report. If it is only on report i can set the print object on property to last page and it is fine, but when I show more than one report at a time the third frame only prints in the last and not on the last page of each report. I am refreshing the page no at each report to one. How to achieve this. ie if i have two reports together then as i press the next page button it shows 1of2,20f2 again for the next report 1 of 1 and 2 of 2. but i want the 3rd frame of the 1st report to appear at the 2 of 2 page of the first report which is not happening now

If any body could help thanks in advance
Re: frame formatting conditionally [message #89820 is a reply to message #89802] Mon, 02 August 2004 03:56 Go to previous message
Karthik
you make a non-repeating frame and copy and paste the columns you want to show in all, then u put the frame into the main frame(repeating frame)
Previous Topic: Help - Urgent
Next Topic: How print Image in Excel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 01:09:09 CDT 2024