Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » very urgent -problem in adjusting the layout to fit all the columns in oracle report
very urgent -problem in adjusting the layout to fit all the columns in oracle report [message #89487] Mon, 19 April 2004 01:32 Go to next message
Raja

Sir,

i have developed a report using reports2.5. But when i am trying adjust the layout of the report, i am enable to fit all the columns in the report. so i increased the width of the report to 20.7 inches, till its giving me problem.

what is the maximum width of the oracle report we can give.

Please get back to me as early as possible. I am stuck up in the middle.

Raja

Re: very urgent -problem in adjusting the layout to fit all the columns in oracle report [message #89491 is a reply to message #89487] Tue, 20 April 2004 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shahzad-ul-hasan
Dear
Open> Report Builder>existing file open (where do you want to set the layout.)>Objct Navigator > go to Data Model>click on system parameter>select Oreintation>in this go to iniatial value> give it to landscape> and then you can increase the size up to 40 inch...
hope this will sort your problem.. feel free to contact...
thx

shahzad jee
Re: very urgent -problem in adjusting the layout to fit all the columns in oracle report [message #89536 is a reply to message #89487] Fri, 07 May 2004 06:05 Go to previous message
SivaSankar
Dear Mr.Raja,

Can u please send me the info., In which mode(eg:Bitmap,Character...) u have developed the report.

Regards,
Sankar.K
Previous Topic: A doubt on forms and reports
Next Topic: How to Call Parameterized Database link in a SQL Query in Reports 3.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 16:22:46 CDT 2024