Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Repeating Frames across pages in Oracle Reports
Repeating Frames across pages in Oracle Reports [message #89466] Thu, 08 April 2004 09:43 Go to next message
Sivanu
Hi I have developed an ORacle Report. It is a nomination form having 7 to 8 pages. FYI..Input is a Pin NUmber. So, the customer can either enter one pin or can select many pins from the browser and depending on the selection he needs to either print one form or many forms at a stretch. So i want a repeating frame to be enclosed all the other frames. But if i do that, then i am getitng an error
"REP-1212: Object R_13 is not fully enclosed by its enclosing body" since the repeating i introduced spans over all the pages in the report.

Please let me know the solution for this asap.

Thanks in Advance
need to have a blank space after the repeating frame is excecuted every time and [message #90056 is a reply to message #89466] Mon, 18 October 2004 10:05 Go to previous message
Teja
hai
help please
need to have a blank space after the repeating frame is excecuted every time and count the number of time the repeating frame is executed
regards
teja
Previous Topic: Discoverer Tables in Oracle Apps
Next Topic: Unexpected output.data from LOV
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 11:56:51 CDT 2024