Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Print out not match with Preview
Print out not match with Preview [message #89440] Sun, 28 March 2004 23:29 Go to next message
Alan Sit
Hi everybody,

I got a problem with Report6i and would like to ask for help from all of you.

I have a report having several formula fields and their values are text with 40~50 words. The text fields are in word wrap and font is Times Roman. All text fields look good in preview but sometimes the last several characters in a line truncated in print out.

The OS is chinese win2000 and Oracle Report is 6i. Any idea on it or any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Print out not match with Preview [message #89448 is a reply to message #89440] Wed, 31 March 2004 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DanielKagunda
Hi,
I have a similar problem. Please email me at dakinvest@yahoo.com if you happen to get the solution. I will email you incase I get the way out of this problem.

Thank you.

Daniel.
Re: Print out not match with Preview [message #89451 is a reply to message #89440] Thu, 01 April 2004 04:32 Go to previous message
DanielKagunda
Hi,
In the layout model, select the field that is being truncated when you print. On the tool bar where you have left justify, center justify, end justify, you will see flush justify. Click this flush justify. Then print your report. If it has worked, let me know via dakinvest@yahoo.com.

Bye,

Daniel.
Previous Topic: change label "Text" at runtime
Next Topic: Printer Settings
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:29:28 CDT 2024