Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Calling Reports from Forms
Calling Reports from Forms [message #89368] Sat, 28 February 2004 07:39 Go to next message
babu
Hi,

I am calling a report from form by passing 2 values, basically parameters. And in reports how to refer those values passed through form parameters( based on these values I want to fetch data in report).

For Example:

I have a table called place in which i have two columns namely id, place, crdate. I am passing two dates through form parameters and i need to fetch data in report between these two dates.

Can anyone help me.
Re: Calling Reports from Forms [message #89393 is a reply to message #89368] Thu, 11 March 2004 02:00 Go to previous message
J.S.Rajkumar
Hi

I think you need to create a user parameter in your report with the same parameter name you have in the parameter list.

You can use the parameters you have created in report for your query between :p_1 and :p_2

Try this, This is the way we pass parameter between forms. think this should work with reports also.

thanks
Previous Topic: Printing Character Mode Report On Oracle 9i AS - Application Server
Next Topic: can anyone help me with reports having chart?.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:46:41 CDT 2024