Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » When I run the report through a form it shows the reports parameters form
When I run the report through a form it shows the reports parameters form [message #89331] Mon, 09 February 2004 21:21 Go to next message
Akash
I m new to oracle reports, i have generated a report in oracle and used a form to pass parameters, when i run the form it executes and shows the reports parameters form where if i press enter/ok the output report display.
i donot want to see the parameter form in report

thanks

akash
Re: When I run the report through a form it shows the reports parameters form [message #89341 is a reply to message #89331] Tue, 10 February 2004 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Muzzammil
Hi,

If you go to Report Parameter Form, by clicking right mouse button you will see Parameer Form Builder... click it and Remove the Selections of fields here which is highlighted by Black.

Bye

Muzzammil
Re: When I run the report through a form it shows the reports parameters form [message #89347 is a reply to message #89331] Thu, 12 February 2004 00:11 Go to previous message
sathya
I think u r passing parameters from forms to reports using parameter list...
then just suppress the parameter 'PARAMFORM'.

like this....

DECLARE
pl_id PARAMLIST;
BEGIN
pl_id := Get_Parameter_List ( 'att_plist' ) ;
IF NOT ID_NULL ( pl_id ) THEN
Destroy_Parameter_List ( pl_id ) ;
END IF;
pl_id := Create_Parameter_List('att_plist');
Add_Parameter ( pl_id,'PARAMFORM',TEXT_PARAMETER,'NO' ) ;
Run_Product(REPORTS,'QMSR109',SYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,pl_id,NULL);

Destroy_Parameter_List ( pl_id ) ;

END;

the above procesure is a example for sending parameter by ceating a paramter list dynamically.
u can also add any no. of parameters.
Previous Topic: Re: Monthly report?
Next Topic: need a favour. need a format of techinal document
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:14:00 CDT 2024