Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » compiling a report with a .pll
compiling a report with a .pll [message #88826] Thu, 17 April 2003 07:36
Suzy
Hello to all:
When I FTP a report with a .pll from a UNIX server, to my local PC with a Windows environment, the .pll will not attach. If I recompile the report with the needed .pll from my local, Windows based environment, it will attach and compile, but when I FTP it back to the UNIX server, and run the report in the concurrent program, it will give me an error, saying that the report needs to be compiled, and it cannot find that particular .pll. I have tried compiling the report several ways on my local before FTP'ing it back to the UNIX server. I have checked both to remove the non-portable directory, and not to remove the non-portable directory, and have compiled, and have FTP'd it over to the UNIX server, and have received the message both times that it needs to be compiled, and either it cannot find the .pll (when checking remove path), or it doesn't recognize the path (when checking not to remove the path). The .pll is actually located in the UNIX server, on a different path, obviously, because the report couldn't run without it before my FTP'ing it over to my local. It has a problem whenever I try to FTP it to my local, and make changes, and FTP it back to the UNIX environment.
ANY help with this frustrating issue would be greatly appreciated!!!
Previous Topic: Calling more then one reports
Next Topic: How i use the dynimac parmeter on reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:29:21 CDT 2024