Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » want to Print report on dot matrix
want to Print report on dot matrix [message #88638] Mon, 30 December 2002 09:06 Go to next message
Rishi
Hi All!!

I want to take print out on dot matrix..for that i have made report in character mode ...but its not look presentable coz character expand automatically and i can not reduce the font size to 8...soe same report for printing i have made character mode and for presentable i made report in any other format ..so it dobule the work..can any body suggest me what should i do...should i make own template ...if yes how can i...
plz help me.
Happy New Year!!!!!
aditya
Re: want to Print report on dot matrix [message #88641 is a reply to message #88638] Mon, 30 December 2002 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shehzad Latif
Hi,

Look there will not the font smaller than 8 but you can write 7,6 in the box manual and the report builder will accept it.

thankx
shehzad latif
Re: want to Print report on dot matrix [message #90237 is a reply to message #88641] Sun, 19 December 2004 16:12 Go to previous message
neuman
i'll apprterciate your sending relevant info. on dot matrix, please.
Previous Topic: subreport
Next Topic: reports in html formats
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 20:17:18 CDT 2024