Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to export Oracle Reports to Excel; Why option Generate to file doesn't work
How to export Oracle Reports to Excel; Why option Generate to file doesn't work [message #88615] Mon, 16 December 2002 02:33 Go to next message
Gordana Kovacevic
I'm trying to export data from Oracle Reports 6i to Excel with the same outlook as in Report. With DESFORMAT=DELIMITED I could not done that. I also try with HTML desformat and it was better.

Also I have a problem with option Generate to file from File menu. I always get error Unimplemented error

Thanks in advance
Re: How to export Oracle Reports to Excel; Why option Generate to file doesn't work [message #88616 is a reply to message #88615] Mon, 16 December 2002 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shehzad Latif
Hi,
Dear,
Its not possible to export data directly from 6i to excel but you can export in text file and then open it in excel it will open very easily but keep it in you mind first eliminate all report groups.

Thanks
Shehzad Latif
Re: How to export Oracle Reports to Excel; Why option Generate to file doesn't work [message #88688 is a reply to message #88615] Wed, 29 January 2003 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shreenath
kindly suggest me the procedure how to generate the oracle6i reports in excel format.
Re: How to export Oracle Reports to Excel; Why option Generate to file doesn't work [message #89107 is a reply to message #88688] Fri, 26 September 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MUHAMMAD SAFHAN GHAURI
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU CAN EXPORT YOUR REPORT DAT IN EXCEL. BUT ANY COMPANY & INTERESTED PERSON CAN BUY IT ONLY 10,000 PAK.RUPEE
Re: How to export Oracle Reports to Excel; Why option Generate to file doesn't work [message #89447 is a reply to message #88616] Wed, 31 March 2004 01:38 Go to previous message
Lion Van
Rep2excel is a win32 console application , It can convert .html file generated by oracle report server (6i or higher) to ms-excel format , you can access the output excel file via browser.

Rep2excel support CGI interface, you can access it via browser, 'tell' it which file you want it to be converted to excel format, rep2excel will convert the html file to ms-excel and return you the xls file.

Rep2excel can convert report not only in HTML but also in HTMLCSS format to excel format.

For more information, please visit http://www.lv2000.com/rep2excel.htm

Previous Topic: Reports, Run Web Layout Problem
Next Topic: Emailing report output
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:30:51 CDT 2024